Important things in life:

Many people try to fit in too much into their lives. I am guilty of that at times. One thing must never be sacrificed in all that busyness....that is relationships. Relationships to God, our spouses, and our children. God designed us for relationship with Him and designed the family as a hands on example of that love and relationship.

Monday, October 18, 2010


Mark and I are busy at Silver Dollar City creating and selling Pottery. Anyone in the Branson area should come see the fabulous Craftsman Festival.
I am fortunate to be one of the Best of Missouri Hands artists and get to be one of the guest artists for the park.
We enjoy seeing all the beautiful young families stroll by and visit.
This first photo is of me and another artist I love, Tresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment